Functional Integrative Therapeutics is a personalized health care practice. We use your history, your story and your data to create the most complete picture of your health. With this information, we can provide a personalized plan for you to follow to optimal wellness.
Functional Integrative Therapeutics offers a unique approach to healthcare, helping patients with a variety of symptoms and health issues from pain to weight loss, detox, stress management to digestive disorders. Instead of treating individual diseases, functional medicine looks to heal the underlying dysfunctions present in the body that contribute to each condition. We believe you can’t diagnose or treat someone by assuming they are the same as everyone else. With the most advanced diagnostic testing we are able re-balance physiological systems with targeted food and herbal support designed with each person in mind to unleash your body’s inherent healing ability to reverse disease, naturally.
Because illnesses often involve many imbalances, a holistic approach can unravel the causes behind the mystery of seemingly unrelated symptoms. We believe it is important to look at the whole patient, past and present, and design a personalized journey back to health.
A variety of services are available to meet your distinctive needs including:
- Comprehensive BioChemical/micronutrient Nutritional Assessment
- Conventional Lab Testing and Functional Analysis
- Functional Lab Testing including blood, non-invasive saliva, urine and stool analysis
- Personalized Nutritional Recommendations through nutraceuticals and dietary modifications based on findings and your individual needs.
- Homeopathic and Herbal Remedies
- Lifestyle Coaching and Counseling
- Stress Management Techniques
- Specific Exercise Recommendations according to your body type and present state of health
- Individualized Programs to fit your goals
- Patient Education and Advocacy on a
At FIT we do not believe in the “one size fits all” type of health care as everyone is unique and has individual concerns and needs. We encourage compliance through coaching and continued patient support. We believe that one of the most important tools in helping people optimize wellness is to have patients become completely involved in their personal health journey and we do this through extensive patient education. We encourage our patients to become a partner with the doctor in achieving their health goals now and into the future.
The services provided at FIT for functional medicine/nutritional guidance are not covered by insurance. Fees are collected at the time services are rendered.